1) Restart the computer.
2) On the Acer, switch the autorotate slider located next to the power button twice.
3) Once in the desktop, swipe the screen in from the right hand side (left hand side upside down) to access to sidebar. Click "Settings" and then the "Screen" icon. You'll then see a brightness slider appear. Click the screen "Rotate" icon twice.
If you are still experiencing problems with DSLR Remote Pro we strongly suggest getting into contact with Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
provide as much detail about the problem and how to reproduce it as you can.
Please include in your email:
- The version of Windows you are using ( example: Windows 10)
- Product name and version (example: DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v3.5)
- The camera model
- Details of how to reproduce the problem
(Please do not send sample images as they can be too large for some email systems to cope with. Instead, send a link to the posted images if possible.)
We also suggest checking out the most up to date DSLR help guide here!